In the Southern Hemisphere it’s nesting season and there are some great cams to watch! Plus check out what’s happening with Condors and some of our other favorite cams.
- NEW! Peregrines in Orange, NSW, Australia – with a very fluffy chick!
- NEW! Another Peregrine Falcon family, this one in the middle of the city of Melbourne, Australia.
- Mississippi Flyway Get your fill of avian migration on the Mississippi at this great cam that has a whole lot of different birds visiting in Wisconsin – from the Raptor Resource Project
- Panama Fruit Feeders at Panama Canopy Lodge will take you into the jungle to see neotropical birds feeding up close
- California Condor Sanctuary – Check out the condors that come to feed and hang out here at this condor-safe lead-free feeding area in Ventana, CA.
- The Northern Royal Albatross chick has fledged but there is still activity at this cam site in New Zealand
Peregrine Falcon nestcam screenshot courtesy FalconCam Project, Charles Sturt University