There are lots of chicks in nests and eggs that are about to hatch! Plus some great relaxing cams to watch birds on migration. Or visit a feeder station in the tropics. Take your pick!
- NEW!Peregrine Falcons, Baltimore, Maryland – four eggs being incubated by Barb3 and Boh2
- West End Bald Eagle Cam, California – Wow! Three feathered chicks- looking good!
- Northern Royal Albatross, New Zealand – The chick is a rapidly growing female!
- Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge – Check out the ever-changing array of waterfowl at this California refuge.
- Decorah North Bald Eagles, Iowa – Two little eaglets under mom!
- Mississippi Flyway, Wisconsin – Get your fill of avian migration on the Mississippi at this great cam that has a whole lot of different birds visiting in Wisconsin – from the Raptor Resource Project.
- Panama Fruit Feeders at Panama Canopy Lodge will take you into the jungle to see neotropical birds feeding up close.
- Lesser Flamingos at Kamfers Dam, South Africa – Get your fill of gorgeous flamingoes at their breeding grounds at this globally important bird and biodiversity area. This flamingo species is Near-threatened and they are being monitored and studied in an ongoing effort to ensure their conservation.