Lots to watch during the winter! From teeny baby Allen’s Hummingbird chicks in California to Northern Royal Albatross in New Zealand. Plus there are several links to watch migrating birds and our favorite neo-tropical feeder in Panama to get your fix of birds in a warmer climate. There’s always something fun to watch!
- NEW! Allen’s Hummingbird nest, California – Bella is back and has two tiny chicks! Love watching her keep them warm!
- NEW! Lesser Flamingos at Kamfers Dam, South Africa – Get your fill of gorgeous flamingoes at their breeding grounds in this globally important bird and biodiversity area. This flamingo species is Near-threatened and they are being monitored and studied as an ongoing effort to ensure their conservation.
- NEW! Three Bridges Bald Eagles, NJ – Check out this nestcam at a nest that is atop an electric transmission tower. The birds have been successfully raising young on this platform since 2015.
- NEW! Northern Royal Albatross, New Zealand – Still brooding their single egg at Quarry Track! Male OGK and female YRK returned to the Taiaroa Head Nature Reserve on New Zealand’s South Island. This pair successfully raised a chick in the 2019-2020 season.
- Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge – Check out the changing array of waterfowl at this California refuge.
- Mississippi Flyway, Wisconsin – Get your fill of avian migration on the Mississippi at this great cam that has a whole lot of different birds visiting in Wisconsin – from the Raptor Resource Project
- Panama Fruit Feeders at Panama Canopy Lodge will take you into the jungle to see neotropical birds feeding up close
- California Condor Sanctuary – Check out the condors that come to feed and hang out here at this condor-safe lead-free feeding area in Ventana, CA.